Friday, June 1, 2007

Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad!

Good Girl Gone Bad is the third album by R&B singer Rihanna. It has been confirmed for a June 5, 2007 release. The album will have a different feel from her past two, with more up-tempo and mid-tempo melodies.
"I think that's where I want to go on this one. You feel different every album, and (at) this stage I feel like I want to do a lot of uptempo (songs). I want to keep people dancing but still be soulful at the same time."
Rihanna confirmed she worked with Timbaland and Justin Timberlake on three songs including "Rehab" and "Lemme Get That". It is confirmed that the 2nd single is Shut Up And Drive, wich will premiere this month.

Tracks:
"
Umbrella(Feat. Jay-Z)"
"Push Up On Me"
"Don't Stop the Music"
"Breakin' Dishes"
"
Shut Up and Drive"
"Hate That I Love You(Feat.
Ne-Yo)"
"Say It"
"Sell Me Candy"
"Lemme Get That"
"Rehab"
"Question Existing"
"Good Girl Gone Bad"
"Cry(Japan Bonus Track)"
"Umbrella (Feat. Lil' Mama Remix)"
DOWNLOAD:

No comments: