Friday, June 1, 2007

Hannah Montana 2!

I have some news songs from the Hannah Montana 2 Soundtrack!
Here's the tracklisting:

Disc 1 - Hannah Montana 2
"We Got the Party (With Us)"
"Nobody's Perfect"
"Rock Star"
"Make Some Noise"
"Old Blue Jeans"
"Life's What You Make It"
"One in a Million"
"Bigger than Us"
"You and Me Together"
"True Friend"

Disc 2 - Miley Cyrus
"See You Again"
"East North Umberland High"
"Let's Dance"
"Girl's Night Out"
"Right Here"
"As I Am"
"Clear"
"Start All Over"
"Good and Rockin'"
"I Miss You"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you get, East North Umberland High in single song form?

Unknown said...

could you get as many Hannah Montana 2 songs as possible? Thank you soo much!

Unknown said...

actually I only need the song "Right Here". It'd be so great if you could get it. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Your tru-u-u-u-u-e friend, you here till the end-
You'll pull me aside when sumthin aint right
talk with me now and into the night
till its alright again
you tru-u-u-u friend