Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jonas Brothers Special!

I've been browsing through some YouTube videos and I found som new Jonas Brothers songs, from their new self-titled album. I'm in love with all the new songs, and I can't wait for their new album!The songs are not high-quality, but I went trough a lot of videos and I managed to rip the ones that you could hear them singing through all the yelling... I didn't see this in any other blogs, so if you use the idea, please credit me! xD And of course, when the high-quality songs leak, I'll post them here!
But for now, enjoy these.
Thanks to everyone who uploaded these videos!

DOWNLOADS:
S.O.S(Live)
Still In Love With You(Live)
Just Friends(Live)
Australia(Live)
Good Night & Goodbye(Live)
Move On(Live)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the j bros are so hot