Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kelly Clarkson's My December(Full Album!)

ALBUM REVIEW:

1. Never Again [8/10] The first single off the album. A very powerful rock song, i loved it from the first listen
2. One Minute [7/10] You already know this song. She performed it in a NASCAR event months ago and was rumored to be first single in that time. I've played a lot this track since we had the "live version" and now that we have it in studio i love it even more, it's really catchy.
3. Hole [8.5/10] Hot! I'm feeling this one. The lyrics and the beats "rockS"!
4. Sober [10/10] The second single off the album. This is a mega beautiful rock ballad. In the first minutes it goes like a normal ballad but then later the more rockish beats come and Kelly's vocals become wow!
5. Don't Waste Your Time [9/10] Amazing track right here! This is a more "light" rock song. It's a beautiful song, this could be a good single. Very catchy song
6. Judas [8.5/10] Another amazing song. The chorus is magic!
7. Haunted [8/10] Nice song. Reminds me of "Addicted". Kelly shows great vocals
8. Be Still [7.5/10] A beautiful ballad, it's mostly Kelly's voice
9. Maybe [6.5/10] Midtempo song. I still have to give it more spins
10. How I Feel [8/10] A catchy song. More of a Pop/rock style
11. Yeah [10/10] I've been waiting like a year to listen this song! One of my favesss. Has to be a single!
12. Can I Have a Kiss? [9/10] Another amazing song. The beats are pretty nice and the lyrics are wow
13. Irvine/Chivas - Both songs are really deep ballads. What a voiceee
Review Credit: Kevipod

Kelly Clarkson's "My December" hits stores on June 26th (USA), June 25th(UK) and June 21(Spain).
Make sure to get your copy!

DOWNLOAD:
My December(Full Album)

No comments: